- Sedaj lahko shranite PS5 igre na zunanje USB diske. V primeru, da bi želeli igro zopet igrati jo morate posneti iz USB diska nazaj na disk igralne konzole.
Torej je to samo mišljeno kot shramba. Da ni potrebno prenašati zopet nekaj 10 GB.
Ostale stvari pa sem pustil kar v angleščini.
- Weve added zoom to our accessibility features. Use zoom to magnify whats on your screen. Go to Settings > Accessibility > Display > Zoom to enable this feature.
- Weve added Disable Game Chat Audio in the control center under Sound. If you turn on this setting, your voice wont be heard, and you wont hear other players voices in game chats. This setting doesnt apply to party voice chat audio.
In Game Base, weve updated the following:
- You can more easily access recent parties and see your online friends. Use the R1 and L1 buttons to quickly move between tabs.
- You can now turn notifications on or off for each of the parties youre in.
- You can now adjust the volume of other players voices in party voice chat as well as in the game chat of some games. From the voice chat card in the control center, select a player to adjust their volume.
In Profile, weve updated the following:
- You can now share your favorite gaming moments more easily than ever. Under the Shared tab, select Go to Media Gallery and pick your favorite media to share.
- Weve separated videos and broadcasts under the Shared tab for easier browsing.
- You can now manage all the games you follow by going to Settings > Saved Data and Game/App Settings > Manage Followed Games. This allows you to unfollow games without having to navigate to the individual news posts or game hubs.
For displays that support the HDMI device link feature, you can now enable or disable one-touch play and power off link individually. Go to Settings > System > HDMI to change these settings.
- When one-touch play is enabled, turning on your PS5 console will also turn on your connected display.
- When power off link is enabled, turning off your connected display will put your PS5 console in rest mode.
- You can now set the country or region in the parental control settings for PS5 console users and guests who havent joined or signed in to PlayStation Network.
The country or region you select will determine what rating system is applied to PS5 games and apps. To change a users country or region, go to Settings > Family and Parental Controls, select the user, and then select PS5 under Age level for games and apps.
You can also set the country or region in advance for new users and guests on your PS5 console. To do so, go to Settings > Family and Parental Controls > PS5 Console Restrictions > Parental Controls for New Users > PS5.
You can now hide games in Game Library. If you hide a game, it will no longer be displayed under the Your Collection tab.
- To hide a game, go to the Your Collection tab, open the games options menu, and then select Hide.
- To view your hidden games, go to the Your Collection tab, open the Sort and Filter menu, and then select Hidden Items.
- To unhide a game, turn on the Hidden Items filter, open the options menu for the game you want to unhide, and then select Unhide.
- Games you hide on your PS4 console will also be hidden on your PS5 console.
Other updated features
Weve added the following features to saved data management:
- When you start or resume a PS5 game, your console will check for newer saved data in cloud storage. If you have more recent saved data in cloud storage, you can choose to sync the data.
- Its now easier to manage your saved data directly from the home screen. When you open the options menu for a game, youll now see Upload/Download Saved Data and Check Sync Status of Saved Data.
- We now support more emojis.
In Trophies, weve updated the following:
- You can now access screenshots and videos taken the moment you earn a trophy. Select a trophy youve earned to see related media.
- You can now choose which grades of trophies you want to save trophy screenshots and videos for. To change these settings, go to Settings > Captures and Broadcasts > Trophies.
- Now when you select a hidden trophy, you can press the square button to quickly show hidden information.
- You can now go directly to a games trophy list from a trophy card by selecting Go to Trophies in the options menu.
- Once youve selected a sort order for your trophies, your trophies will remain sorted in that order for all games.
- You can now view your trophy stats by pressing the square button on the Trophies screen.
- Now when you sort your trophies by rarity or earned date, the trophy cards will show the rarity or earned date information.
- If you install this update, Enable Chat Transcription in accessibility settings will be turned off. If you want to use the chat transcription feature, turn this setting back on.
In the multitasking feature for cards, weve updated the following:
- Now when you focus on the multitasking icon on a card, youll see hints about the multitasking modes that are available: picture-in-picture, pin to side, or both.
- Weve added a button guide to show you how to interact with a card thats currently in multitasking mode.
- You can now see your wireless controllers battery percentage in the control center.
In the game or subscription hub, youll now see promotional offers that are currently available, including those for PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Now, and EA Play subscribers. To - view the options that arent displayed in the hub, press the ... (more options) button.
When playing a game youve hidden by selecting Hide your games from other players in your privacy settings, other players will no longer see information about the game youre currently playing next to your online status.
Some PC monitors that can display 1080p/120 Hz now support 120 Hz display for games. If youre having trouble viewing your game at 120 Hz, go to Settings > Screen and Video > Video Output, and then turn off Enable 120 Hz Output.
Weve added the option to switch the video output to non-HDR when using a game or app that doesnt support HDR. To change this setting, go to Settings > Screen and Video > Video Output > HDR.
Weve made updates to the system software to improve stability and performance.